We have individual offices that can be laid out in ways that meet with social distancing regulations. Whether you are looking to house 1 person on an ad-hoc basis through to 30 people within a building that has done everything necessary to meet with current public health recommendations then please do not hesitate to contact us.
In order to provide a safe working environment for our customers we have:
- Undertaken an independent professional risk assessment and implemented all recommendations
- Installed hand sanitising stations throughout the premises
- Implemented the latest in customer, visitor and staff attendance monitoring to assist with any test and trace requirements
- Implemented one way systems in order for people to adhere to social distancing within the premises
- Installed new hot drinks facilities to prevent the amount of time people spend in tea points
- Implemented new management procedures to ensure we operate the safest office environment possible
Please do contact us if you need help with any office requirements you may have. We have packages to suit all situations and would like to assist where we can.